This article was updated on Nov. 23. HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Prices and availability subject to change.
The 2020 Black Friday sale season is already in full swing, with Target getting into the giving mood and releasing their Black Friday deals earlier than ever before.
Target’s 2020 Black Friday deals began rolling out as early as Nov. 1, and for the first time the brand is unveiling a sneak peek of its month of Black Friday deals so you can plan your shopping ahead of time.
It’s a move designed to encourage early online shopping so consumers can avoid crowded lines in stores and bypass inevitable shipping delays closer to the holidays.
Each week throughout the month of November, Target will unveil new Black Friday deals. Each week’s deals will be announced in Target’s digital weekly ad circular on Thursday, before they go live the following Sunday.
There will also be a “Deal Of The Day” featured on Target’s website, so keen shoppers might want to bookmark that landing page for even better deals.
So what kind of deals can you expect each week from Target? The retailer offered a sneak peek of their upcoming promotional calendar so you can plan ahead:
- Sunday, Nov. 1 to Saturday, Nov. 7: Tech and Electronic deals
- Sunday, Nov. 8 to Saturday, Nov. 14: Kitchen and Floor Care deals
- Sunday, Nov. 15 to Saturday, Nov. 21: Electronics, Apparel and Beauty deals
- Sunday, Nov. 22 to Saturday, Nov. 28: Toys, Kitchen, Floor Care, Electronic and Gaming deals
What To Get At Target On Black Friday 2020
Specifically, Ramhold recommends waiting on laptop, TV and new Amazon device and smartphone purchases until all of the Black Friday deals in this month. Tech and gadgets tend to have cheaper pricing on Black Friday than other deals holidays like Prime Day.
The deals experts we’ve spoken with also recommend taking advantage of all of the price adjustments offered by most retailers, so you don’t have to worry about finding the best deal between the two.
Target, for example, is extending its price match guarantee from Nov. 1 to Dec. 24, so shoppers can request a price adjustment on any early Black Friday deals they snag now that might drop to lower prices later in the season.
Nearly all of Target’s Black Friday deals will be available via contactless same-day “Drive Up” and “Order Pick Up” services, too. You can also get same-day delivery with Shipt, a delivery serviced owned and operated by Target.
We’ll be keeping track of Target’s Black Friday deals as they drop weekly, as well as highlighting some of the best Target “Deals Of The Day,” so be sure to bookmark this page and check back.
Target Black Friday Deals That Are Currently Live:
Wondering what the difference is between Apple AirPods and Apple AirPods Pro? Figuring out which AirPods deal is best — and which style is the best for you — likely depends on how you plan to use your AirPods.
If wireless charging is important to you, we recommend the AirPods with a wireless charging case or AirPods Pro. If you don’t care about how they charge, but simply want an affordable pair of wireless earbuds, the original model of AirPods with a wired charging case might be for you.
- Get Beats Studio 3 headphones on sale for $175 (normally $350)
- Get Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II headphones on sale for $200 (normally $300)
- Get the Apple AirPods with Wired Charging Case on sale for $130 (normally $160)
- Get the Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case on sale for $160 (normally $200)
- Get the Apple AirPods Pro on sale for $235 (normally $250)
- Get the Powerbeats Pro True Wireless In-Ear Earphones on sale for $200 (normally $250)
- Get the Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones on sale for $175 (normally $350)
- Get the JBL Tune 750 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones on sale for $100 (normally $130)
- Get the Powerbeats Pro True Wireless In-Ear Earphones on sale for $160 (normally $250)
- Get the Skullcandy Push Ultra True Wireless Headphones on sale for $50 (normally $99)
- Get the Sony WHCH710N Noise Cancelling Wireless Over-Ear Headphones on sale for $90 (normally $200)
SMART HOME DEALS
Smart home products like the Ring Video Doorbell 3 and the Amazon Echo Show 5 can be used to make everyday tasks around the house easier. Use the Ring Video Doorbell to check who’s outside before you answer, or motion detect things when you’re asleep or not at home.
The Amazon Echo Show 5 can be used like a smart home device to set timers, make calls, update your calendar, set reminders and update your grocery list — but it can also be used like a tablet to cook along with recipes, watch movies and TV shows and follow the news.
- Get the Ring Video Doorbell 3 on sale for $140 (normally $200)
- Get the Amazon Echo Show 5 Smart Display with Alexa on sale for $45 (normally $90)
- Get the Google Nest Mini on sale for $30 (normally $50)
- Get the JBL Portable Waterproof Speaker Flip 5 on sale for $70 (normally $120)
- Get the Google Nest Hub on sale for $50 (normally $90)
- Get the Bose SoundLink Color Wireless Bluetooth Speaker II on sale for $80 (normally $130)
HOME AND KITCHEN DEALS
With most of us spending more time at home than anywhere else, it’s no surprise that deals on home and kitchen deals will be hot this holiday season. So far, we’ve spotted a deal on the Ninja air fryer — a tool we’re dubbing the next Instant Pot — as well as a deal on the Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum to make clean-up easier.
- Get the Ninja 4-quart Air Fryer on sale for $99 (normally $130)
- Get the Blink Mini 1 – Camera on sale for $25 (normally $35)
- Get the Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Printer on sale for $50 (normally $80)
- Get the Instant Pot Duo 6-quart Pressure Cooker on sale for $80 (normally $100)
- Get the Shark UltraLight Corded Stick Vacuum on sale for $180 (normally $230)
- Get the Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin Cordless Vacuum on sale for $230 (normally $380)
- Get the Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker on sale for $50 (normally $90)
- Get this Cuisinart Advantage 12-pc. Ceramic Knife set on sale for $15 (normally $30)
- Get this PowerXL Vortex 2-qt. Air Fryer on sale for $40 (normally $60)
- Get this SodaStream value pack on sale for $70 (normally $100)
- Get the Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier and Fan on sale for $250 (normally $400)
- Get the Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum on sale for $300 (normally $500)
- Get the Dyson V10 Animal cordless vacuum on sale for $350 (normally $500)
- Get the KitchenAid Artisan 10-Speed Stand Mixer Hearth & Hand with Magnolia on sale for $300 (normally $380)
- Get the SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker on sale for $70 (normally $90)
- Get the quip Metal Electric Toothbrush on sale for $30 (normally $40)
- Get the Shark AI Robot Vacuum RV2011 with IQ Navigation and AI Laser Vision on sale for $250 (normally $400)
- Get the iRobot Roomba i3+ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal on sale for $400 (normally $600)
- Get the iRobot Roomba e5 (5150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum on sale for $250 (normally $350)
- Get the Dyson HP01 Hot and Cool Purifier Air Purifier and Fan Silver on sale for $375 (normally $500)
- Get the Shark ION Robot Vacuum R76 with Wi-Fi on sale for $150 (normally $300)
- Get the Ecovacs Deebot 665 Multi-Surface Wi-Fi and App Controlled Robot Vacuum and Mop on sale for $180 (normally $300)
- Get the Shark Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum on sale for $150 (normally $250)
- Get the Shark Navigator DLX Upright Vacuum on sale for $100 (normally $200)
- Get the Instant Pot 6qt Vortex Air Fryer on sale for $60 (normally $100)
- Get the Instant Pot Duo Nova 8qt 7-in-1 One-Touch Multi-Use Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker on sale for $70 (normally $120)
- Get the Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Blender on sale for $100 (normally $200)
- Get the Ninja Foodi 8qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer Stainless Steel FD401 on sale for $170 (normally $220)
- Get the Ninja Foodi Programmable 10-in-1 5qt Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer on sale for $100 (normally $170)
- Get the Hamilton Beach Digital Sure-Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven on sale for $70 (normally $110)
- Get the T-Fal 17pc Simply Cook Prep and Cook Set on sale for $40 (normally $80)
Experts HuffPost Finds spoke with suggested you’ll get better TV deals on Black Friday this year. So far, we’ve spotted the Amazon 4K Fire TV Stick on sale, as well as this LG 70-inch 4K HDR TV. Expect more deals on TVs, gadget and tech further into the month.
- Get Amazon Fire TV Stick with 4K Ultra HD Streaming on sale for $30 (normally $50)
- Get the Bose Solo 5 Soundbar on sale for $150 (normally $200)
- Get the LG 70-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV on sale for $550 (normally $850)
- Get the LG 60-inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV on sale for $400 (normally $500)
- Get the LG 43-inch Class FHD Smart LED HDR TV on sale for $230 (normally $330)
- Get the Westinghouse 55″ 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV with HDR on sale for $270 (normally $380)
- Get the LG 65″ NanoCell 81 Series 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR on sale for $700 (normally $1,000)
- Get the Westinghouse 50″ 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV with HDR on sale for $170 (normally $310)
- Get the Element 32″ 720p HD LED Roku TV on sale for $90 (normally $130)
- Get the TCL 65″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV on sale for $230 (normally $400)
- Get the Samsung 2.0 Ch Soundbar with Built-in Woofer on sale for $80 (normally $130)